[Fis] Emotional Sentience & Information

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 08:26:49 CEST 2024

Hi Kate,

Thanks for hosting this FIS session! This is an interesting, difficult, and
necessary topic!!
I have read and commented (my rough stream of consciousness notes) on your
introductory essay, which are given in ALL CAPS and is now posted at THIS
link: Comments on Kates Essay
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RGKt8wTpmvAj5rODFMUOMrNq1GNwRogE/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=110456890836031629456&rtpof=true&sd=true__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!R5SGuMhiHGQa_esPovdmlZ8ToTHEScoaCduCdcMhs7CUOIcidgKyD3xJCHms5KC-2nKfiUk8_AA11eEK$ >

Despite my interest in this topic, I am unsure how much I will be able to
participate in this session, given the needs of my own work. That said,
given the difficult nature of the topic, I think your strong/clear guidance
here would be of benefit, if we are to find any gain . . . otherwise there
may be a bit too much 'rollicking discussion' and little thoughtful
exchange.

Thanks

Marcus