[Fis] PTSD: AI biases absorbed by humans….

Eric Werner eric.werner at oarf.org
Sun Oct 29 14:16:40 CET 2023

Dear Plamen,

Fully agree that such systems can have bias and that this bias can
infect humans. However, one person's bias is another's truth. All the
experiment showed was the heritability of bias from AI system to human.
That is a problem.

However, in a political setting one would have to very cautious when
larger corporations and governments start to determine what is bias and
what is not. '

How to avoid "bias" will I think be an impossible task.

Best wishes,

Eric

On 10/29/23 1:26 PM, Plamen wrote:
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www-scientificamerican-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.scientificamerican.com/article/humans-absorb-bias-from-ai-and-keep-it-after-they-stop-using-the-algorithm/?amp=true__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!SHUUOa4B0F9kxK2vjy8cLrhqjUToq5OW3Hg5CAyMsxtzWQVAGmOy6WQe2zDxR30Y8IisMW5zooatI8r__i5cvhJUWN0N$
>

> Sent from my iPhone

/Dr. Eric Werner
Oxford Advanced Research Foundation
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://oarf.org__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!T9eEs1zcrhUf3XMknaU0IGlgiRv-7f7G7Q3q9Mfww3xx5nBqi5NzG_M1_i4z59Ez09JlFRCP8_yqYb5AWOTiMYc$