[Fis] 回复:Re: Fis Digest, Vol 105, Issue 12 Human Wisdom vs Meta-Intelligence

Dr. Plamen L. Simeonov plamen.l.simeonov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 14:58:00 CEST 2023

Sorry: here is as a last reference this link to an article to another
opinion on the subject of wisdom (in my eyes), which has to do a lot
with the concept of freedom.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/10/27/genetically-modified-microbes.aspx?ui=9d7dcdfc42e94a1d188ed3355949abbf46e726a654e3e9248e97865e41e95201&sd=20200713&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2ReadMore&cid=20231027&foDate=false&mid=DM1477502&rid=1948848407__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!WWhBAKg3_93Mu4eyPZafbvfXp3-cR9_J0jE7MV8pcgyE6PIYtyfN-d8MjVzDd5XlsUBz8Yl7YzTDr5DLqrlYeatUuIit$