[Fis] Fwd: Explanation about the publication of works inspired by the 2021 Summit

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:56:03 CET 2023

(edited message received from Marcin--Pedro)

Dear All,

Our work with Mark Burgin on the publication of the works inspired by
the 2021 Summit was paused by His passing. However, the work was already
advanced and should be continued. I was joined by Wolgang Hofkirchner
and we revised the project to make the book dedicated to Mark's memory.
I already sent an explanation to those who already submitted their
papers or at least abstracts (at the moment we have 4 submissions of
papers and additional 18 submissions of abstracts). Since the *deadline
for submissions is delayed to the end of April 2023 *it is possible that
someone would like to contribute to the book dedicated to Mark who did
not plan it before. I am attaching a re-announcement of the book (Word).
At some time anyone considering submitting a paper, so please consider
it again. Also, I would like to request for help in the dissemination of
the information about the book.
Regards,
Marcin

Marcin J. Schroeder, Ph.D.
Specially Appointed Professor
Global Learning Center
IEHE (Institute for Excellence in Higher Education)
(高度教養教育・学生支援機構)
Tohoku University (東北大学)
41 Kawauchi, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8576 JAPAN (〒980-8576 仙台市青葉区川内41)

schroeder.marcin.e4 at tohoku.ac.jp <mailto:schroeder.marcin.e4 at tohoku.ac.jp>

Professor Emeritus
Akita International University, Akita Japan
mjs at gl.aiu.ac.jp <mailto:mjs at aiu.ac.jp>
Editor-in-Chief
/Philosophies / (MDPI Basel Switzerland)
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mdpi.com/journal/philosophies__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!RcRJjgfMxcaN8SQIT_Pl8HeNJe7XdIuVtUXjAxzkbosfAJF8hRrQb8bayTivpDDTUKWH2pgx20av2pDk6gSMAFuZPbEv$

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de Avast.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.avast.com__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!RcRJjgfMxcaN8SQIT_Pl8HeNJe7XdIuVtUXjAxzkbosfAJF8hRrQb8bayTivpDDTUKWH2pgx20av2pDk6gSMAG7LLzAP$