[Fis] Fwd: A Seussian Poem About The Plight Of A Vaccinated Man In Covid-"Morton Sues The Who"

Michel Petitjean petitjean.chiral at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 15:47:11 CET 2023

Dear Plamen,
I don't know about ChatGPT and I don't about Dr. Kory.
About ivermectin, the review (167 refs) written by Satoshi Omura
(Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2015) was published in the
Japanese Journal of Antibiotics, March 2021.
Title: Global trends in clinical studies of ivermectin in COVID-19.
My own opinion is unimportant, build your own one by tourself.
Best regards,
Michel.
Michel Petitjean, retired scientist
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.html__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!QqMqGeRNkSvTEAca9QUtKDQfFH0J4P22Cz25Cfuy-wdZ7ETiWeknF_jCZKyV7JIkktvU6Go9h8csT_BdEBgLC1WVJjQ1$