[Fis] Little Reorder for Twelve Books but Big Reorder for Humanity

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 09:17:26 CET 2023

Learning Liaison Algorithms

2023 12 01

In the FIS chatroom, the idea was offered that quantum computing,
information management, intelligent decision making, and creative
intelligence seem to be aspects of a general idea which has no names yet.
(Remember the urban legend, in which blindfolded people, who had never ever
before met an elephant, describe the thing they feel when exposed to one.)

What distinguishes the FIS group from all other collections of scientific
collaborators researching this here central subject of what is information,
is that here in Fis the members are open-minded and use introspection as a
tool towards understanding Nature. The learned friends understand that this
old slapstick from the Greeks: “recognize thyself” is indeed a solid advice.

   1. The experimenter bias: overcome

Fis has understood that a model of the world that includes an inner
controversy appears to picture the world better than a model of the world
that assumes the parts of the world to fit together seamlessly, with no
deviations, controversy, relative inexactitudes nor tolerance.

By this insight, Fis has overcome an important cultural taboo, that still
inhibits other learned friends.

   1. Active Research

Fis has understood that it is not enough to have found logical and
numerical proof for the inner inconsistency of the symbol set, but it is
necessary to establish an industry of processing data according to the new
understandings, namely that the snippets that fall off in the tolerance
range of inner deviations within the symbol set, are a valuable resource,
of which Nature apparently stitches new things together, be these new space
segments, material-equivalents in this space or extents of certitudes.

To establish a new industry of data processing, it is necessary to assemble
a prototype. Fis researchers are emerging way above the shoulders of those
non-Fisers among their colleagues, who have no idea, that 1. The world has
an inbuilt crack in itself, 2. The extent of the serration can in all cases
be established to the precision desired, 3. One can conduct additions and
more operations with the extents by which two parts do not fit, although in
other circumstances these parts would fit (here, Fisers keep an inward
grin, because they know the true meaning of predecessor and successor,
which the mortal non-Fisers need a long education to become aware of. There
is a market to being between two values that can then be predecessor and
successor. Which two and which value ranges is dependent on the liaison
values.)

   1. Readiness to Learn, Transference and Counter-Transference in Exchanges

The main personality trait that sets a Fiser apart from the *hoi polloi *is
that a true Fiser is always open towards learning something new. One
welcomes the ach so seldom Aha-experiences. Developing the algorithms that
other people call quantum computing, by resorting pairs of natural numbers,
gives one a spring in the step. There is a politely hidden inner pleasure
(social gain) in explaining whatever, based on the fact of the other not
having figured it out by himself. In the social interactions of a
psychologist, this interference comes together with the role expectations.
Within the etiquette among technical people, no such comforting role
ascriptions are a priori present. It is necessary to spread the inner gain
of having discovered something new and clever among all the members of this
learned society. As they teach something new and interesting, they gain the
appreciations from their audiences. That will more than compensate for the
decrease in self-esteem they had to pay while they had accepted that they
need to learn something new. Indeed, we have in our ensemble during the
last two decades done a great collective work. Fisers will earn great
respect due to having solved the mysteries of the Twelve Books. They will
need to look up suitable words while they explain that it is not the
mathematical complication of resorting twelve books, but rather the inner
resistance against doing something that is less than what the finetuned,
highly geared brain is educated for. Non-Fisers stick to their convictions
that it is below their dignity to reorder twelve books. Order, whichever
version of it, cannot create anything new and remarkable – so they
erroneously think, the non-Fisers. They are of course partly right: not the
orders themselves, each individually, give rise to spectacles, but that
there are many orders and that they are different is what sparks eventually
a mixture.

What a pleasure that under the wise chairmanship of Pedro, Fisers have the
opportunity to signal that they are different. There is a 3-5 step
interactional behavior dance before transmission of food or information
between the giver and the receiver takes place.

*T: I have something to teach you. Are you interested?* [I have food.]

*P: Yes, I am willing to learn. *[I am hungry]

*T: OK, so show me that you are willing to learn quantum computing. Reorder
12 books and give me the distribution of the lengths of cycles you have
found. *[So scratch me on that spot which makes me feed you]

*P: does it *[performs the right scratching]

*T: Yes, this shows that you are interested to learn something new. Now
listen: *[regurgitates]

If there had been no open declaration of the will to learn, Fis would never
have achieved that famed status it enjoys now, where scientists the world
over are asking them: “say, you were among the very first few who
understood that a place and a thing on a place are but different readings
of the same numbers? What a titanic effort! Congratulations!”

In all modesty, Fisers will then answer, Oh, I was always an onion of a
genius, Fis had allowed me to blossom. By the mutual trust and intellectual
honesty and integrity I soaked up there, I was able to overcome my natural
disgust towards thinking that I would need to learn something new, and in
the end, I actually picked up 12 books and reordered them. And the rest, as
you know, is history. Fame came by itself. There were so many names to
assign to so many distinguishable and important details of the mechanism
that explains how parts and the whole interact.

Fisers are different to lesser people, because Fisers understand, that
before learning a new way to make music, one has to agree among each other
in the orchestra, what is a violon and what is a clarinet, and how to keep
the beat. Before one can learn the intricacies of what is where when, one
needs to come to grips with the ideas of what we call a ‘what’ and what we
call a ‘where’. 12 books are perfectly suitable for this task. This was the
most important Aha in the long inner evolution that I made, will the Fisers
say.

   1. Next Steps

Those, who give a sign of life and of willingness to learn, can look
forward to the pleasures of model-building. The next Aha-s will concern
replacing books with *(a,b)*, and 12 with 16. Formalizing the relationship
of *a, b* and establishing the linear position for each *(a,b)* in the
different relations comes next. Then one draws pictures, lines connecting
dots.

Of the planes with dots on them, one assembles 3D spaces and the picture
unfolds. This person’s job is done as soon as the logical syntax of the DNA
is recognized in the structure of 2 Descartes spaces turning in three
phases. That is also a great Aha. Of course, it can not be anyhow else but
only if deeply connected to the structure of space.

   1. Make a Hamlet of It

One of methods to calm inner tensions is to encourage discussing the thema
from diverse sides. If one does not know whether to marry / divorce their
partner (or in some similar conflict), it helps if one discusses the
question by giving a voice to imagined pro and contra inner advocates. One
could do similar exercises on the thema of reordering twelve books.

*(Shall I do it? What would people say? Can I disgrace myself by resorting
or by not resorting? Has anyone allowed this to go forward? Is this not a
deep fake? Am I being taken for a ride? What would Socrates or Diogenes
have said about people who keep their noses high and do not notice the
self-evident before their feet? How could have Gauss or Euler or Kepler
have calculated this given that they had no computers?)*

After these inner convolutions will have been processed, attention will
return towards the collection of distances that are grouped into cycles.
Then you can switch into working mode.

Looking forward

Karl