[Fis] End of the NY Lecture. Note of 02/02/23.: Intertwining, citing Deacon

joe.brenner at bluewin.ch joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Sun Aug 13 10:52:07 CEST 2023

Dear Francesco,
Last winter, I missed this important message. You wrote: " Terry, the great Terry for me, declared: " But referential circularities (...) intertwine epistemological and ontological relationships in ways that add a level of incompleteness that cannot be avoided when living and mental interpretative processes are considered". So the axiomatic theories are all more or less probable, they depend on the asymmetries of the different "form fields", but we cannot do without them."
Cognitive "intertwining" of the parts of real processes and the movements involved should be no less familiar than tying one's shoelaces. From now on, consideration of epistemic and  ontic properties, and of living and interpretative processes, independently of one another is cannot be tolerated. "Incompleteness" is also not soemthing fixed but an indication of a changing relation, in a phenomenon, between more or less actually complete and potentially incomplete and vice versa. Information tracks these changes.
I hope you are now on good terms with your editor and can again give some attention to this issue.
Best wishes to all for the Conference,
Joseph