[Fis] The Advent of Super-Intelligence (from a Theory of Meaning)

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:58:39 CEST 2022

Dear 钟义信 Yixin,

I posted the video on 30 August and YouTube tells me it has already been
watched by 41 different people (today, 6 Sept).
I assure you the video IS definitely accessible over the web, as I have
been contacted by others who have seen it.
As I mentioned in my earlier email, your problem with access may be
specific to China (censorship).
Is there a video sharing service commonly used in China (with
English language) where I might post the video for you?
I do not plan to write a paper to go with the video (audio transcript
only), so I do not plan to make a submission to IS4SI.

Marcus