[Fis] The Advent of Super-Intelligence (from a Theory of Meaning)

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 14:07:55 CEST 2022

Greetings all,

Some may recall I presented at the Sept. 2021 IS4SI Summit a general Theory
of Meaning (incidentally, accepted by 4 conference sessions).

This work continues to advance and last week I posted a ‘next talk’ – The
Advent of Super-Intelligence (14 minutes) – to frame the implications of
having a general theory of meaning.

For those interested, this recorded talk can be viewed at:
https://youtu.be/11oFq6g3Njs

Also, a October/November AGI (artificial general intelligence) Zoom Meetup
is being organized by a group in Seattle, WA USA, to discuss the work. When
it is finally organized I will post details on FIS for those interested.

Marcus