[Fis] ASC Event Tomorrow (Sunday 23rd): Beyond the Distinction Between 1st Order and 2nd Order Cybernetics

Loet Leydesdorff loet at leydesdorff.net
Sun Oct 23 08:23:01 CEST 2022

Thanks! I'll try to attend.

Best, Loet

PS. Given a health condition, I am no longer able to read and write
emails without mistakes. Please, consider using the telephone or skype.
Best, Loet

"The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discusive Knowledge"
<https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-59951-5>(Open Access)

Professor emeritus, University of Amsterdam