[Fis] ASC Event Tomorrow (Sunday 23rd): Beyond the Distinction Between 1st Order and 2nd Order Cybernetics

Mark Johnson johnsonmwj1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:49:31 CET 2022

Dear Marcus, all,

For anyone interested, the recording of the ASC event on "Beyond the
distinction between first and second-order cybernetics" is available here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/HT2nLyojJpE__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!XO8YgO4UhpfAEzg6-sUWjEU_sX8g_yZjWnsVDqwODwcV36sn7__flFvAT367BvdrBSrKwG2ZFCDg5IxyJWQc1Rs$

Best wishes

Mark