[Fis] Brenner IS4SI Proceedings Paper: Information in Operation: Probability

joe.brenner at bluewin.ch joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Mon Mar 14 10:34:51 CET 2022

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Many (most?) of you have had difficulty in relating my non-standard logic in reality (LIR) to specific problems in science and philosophy and in seeing its possible utility or necessity. One of my articles for the 2022 Information Summit has now been published in its Proceedings, references below. This short (5 page) paper addresses the question of the relation between logic, information and different current views of probability. I would look forward to comments and suggestions for needed expansions.
Best wishes,
Joseph
Your article "Information in Operation:
Probability" has been published in Proceedings and is available online:
Abstract: https://www.mdpi.com/2504-3900/81/1/30
PDF Version: https://www.mdpi.com/2504-3900/81/1/30/pdf