[Fis] The Sports, Music and Information Worlds

Xueshan Yan yxs at pku.edu.cn
Tue Mar 1 04:14:30 CET 2022

Dear Joseph and friends,

I firmly support the position of Russian scientists.

“We, the undersigned Russian scientists and science journalists, declare our strong opposition to the Russian hostilities launched against the Ukrainian people. These hostilities are incurring huge human losses and undermines the foundations of the established system of international security. The responsibility for unleashing a new war in Europe lies entirely with Russia.”

“There is no rational justification for this war. Obviously, Ukraine poses no threat to the security of Russia. The attempts to use the situation in Donbass as a pretext for launching a military operation are totally contrived. The war against Ukraine is unjust and frankly nonsense.”

…………

God bless the Ukrainian people!

Xueshan

https://trv-science.ru/en/2022/02/we-are-against-war-en/