[Fis] Announcement of the next session on Natural computation (Biological computation)

Gordana Dodig Crnkovic gordana.dodig-crnkovic at chalmers.se
Thu Jun 2 12:39:05 CEST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

As Pedro announced, during his absence, I will coordinate the discussion on Natural Computation (Biological Computation), presented by Andrei Igamberdiev and Nikita Liberman on the occasion of a special issue of BioSystems devoted to pioneer biophysicist Efim Liberman, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35240243.

As many of you would know, Efim Liberman and Michael Conrad were the key figures in FIS earler conferences.

Andrei is Editor-in-Chief of the journal BioSystems (published by Elsevier), and Nikita is the older son of Efim Liberman who developed with him the concept of biological natural computation and the model of neuron.

In the beginning of the next week, Andrei and Nikita will send the kickoff text.

Best regards,

Gordana

PS

In case of technnical issues, Jorge Navarro will help, as he agreed with Pedro.

GORDANA DODIG CRNKOVIC, Professor
Chalmers University of Technology
& School of Innovation, Design and Engineering, Mälardalen University
https://www.chalmers.se/en/staff/Pages/gordana-dodig-crnkovic.aspx
http://www.es.mdh.se/staff/37-Gordana_Dodig_Crnkovic
http://gordana.se/