[Fis] Meet the Author Series: The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discursive Knowledge: Communication-Theoretical Perspectives on an Empirical Philosophy of Science

Loet Leydesdorff loet at leydesdorff.net
Wed Jul 27 16:18:02 CEST 2022

Caro Francesco,

Grazie tante per le sue genitilissime parole.

auguri,
Luigi.

Loet Leydesdorff

"The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discusive Knowledge"
<https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-59951-5>(Open Access)

Professor emeritus, University of Amsterdam

Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)

loet en leydesdorff.net <mailto:loet en leydesdorff.net>;
http://www.leydesdorff.net/

http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ych9gNYAAAAJ&hl=en

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7835-3098;