[Fis] Pictures in the contributions

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:23:18 CET 2022

Dear Pedro,

Your ideas surrounding the web of constituents of the cell are made
comprehensible by means of the picture with floating elongated string like
sumthings.
I'd like to encourage you also explicitly for being on the right path to
observe some really important Interdependences.
This support to your research would be much better supported by the
pictures about self organization patterns among natural numbers which I'd
like to include in my contribution like you did.
How can I include pictures and survive the Zaragoza Servers?
The pictures I (would like to) show are structurally and in form quite
similar to the pictures of your Introduction lecture.
Thanks
Karl