[Fis] Fwd: A new discussion session; Self-Other in Biology

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 21:42:26 CET 2022

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: 	Re: [Fis] A new discussion session; Self-Other in Biology
Fecha: 	Fri, 23 Dec 2022 09:31:53 +0100
De: 	guillaume.bonfante <guillaume.bonfante at loria.fr>
Para: 	Louis Kauffman <loukau at gmail.com>, Markose, Sheri
<scher at essex.ac.uk>
CC: 	Pedro C. Marijuán <pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com>, fis
<fis at listas.unizar.es>, guillaume.bonfante at mines-nancy.univ-lorraine.fr
<guillaume.bonfante at mines-nancy.univ-lorraine.fr>,
mikhail.prokopenko at sydney.edu.au <mikhail.prokopenko at sydney.edu.au>,
Neil Gershenfeld <neil.gershenfeld at cba.mit.edu>, Koonin, Eugene
(NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] <koonin at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov>, Oron Shagrir
<oron.shagrir at gmail.com>, Noson at sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu
<Noson at sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu>, Friston, Karl <k.friston at ucl.ac.uk>, John
Mattick <j.mattick at unsw.edu.au>

Dear all,

End of the year, and now some spare time.  As a computer scientist, in
my opinion,  Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem is touchy but not the right
handle. As some of you mentioned below, I think that fix-points are much
more promising.

They have various forms. They exist at every layer of the arithmetical
hierarchy (you don't need to implement recursive functions). So, a very
flexible tool.

All the best,

Guillaume

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de Avast.