[Fis] End of the discussion session; Self-Other in Biology

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 18:59:15 CET 2022

Hello Pedro - Many thanks for the opportunity. I think the comments I
got are very useful.

As I'm leaving for India early 17 Dec. I hope you can convey my thanks
and that this session is being brought to an end.
Otherwise there will be a delay for me to do this as I'm running out of
time....

Many thanks - I will be back on 11 Jan 2023 and wishing you and all FIS
members a lovely Xmas break and all best for the New Year.

Best Regards

Sheri

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de Avast.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.avast.com__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!UOOz-Li9fdfAWkO3eSs9opQRqKDmlD3tr_RSN5skGL8KhB8RtMB0vQ0vApz_e9mUAzU0labFUskJsK-pVH-sTc9Mb_BD$