[Fis] Presentation: On Information and the Arts

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 20:13:09 CEST 2022

Dear List,

It is time to continue with the presentations planned. Unfortunately
Terry's recovery has been slower and more annoying than initially expected.
So, the idea is that we will retake his discussion after the next one,
or perhaps in combination with the Natural Computation theme also in
preparation.
Best wishes for his complete recovery.

Now, we will attend the presentation by *Mariusz Stanowski *of his
recently published book: *“Theory and Practice of Contrast: Integrating
Science, Art and Philosophy.”***
Mariusz is a Polish painter, designer, and theoretician of art. His
experiences in aestheticism and visual arts have been extended towards
the philosophy of mind, complexity theory, and physics...

At his convenience, he will send the kickoff text with the presentation
of his work.
Mariusz, you are welcome to the FIS list!

Best regards to all,
--Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán
pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es

Editor special issue: Evolutionary dynamics of social systems
https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/biosystems/special-issue/107DGX9V85V