[Fis] [External Email] Re: DECRETUM: Concordance of the Discordant

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 06:51:40 CET 2021

Dear Stan,

Thank you for reading my for-the-record contribution.

Let me reformulate your thoughts on AFFORDANCE being the main point of
information, by demonstrating the ideas on the example of wheat, flour and
bread.

I say flour is immanent to wheat.
You say feeding is the test of the flour, therefore he who can afford bread
is well fed.

Basically, we have no contradictions between our opinions.

Karl

Stanley N Salthe <ssalthe en binghamton.edu> schrieb am Do., 25. Nov. 2021,
16:11: