[Fis] ITHEA Classification Structure

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Sun Nov 21 14:02:08 CET 2021

Dear Marcus,
Thank you very much for the data you gave me!

Yes, I am not the first and I will not be the last to try to work on the thesaurus and the taxonomy of the Information science.
I am just one of many others.
My goal is to try to support and continue this important work.

About the site. It works normally.
All that is needed is JUST ONE click on the "plus".
The second click will shrink the structure and show the total number of indexed articles on the topic.

The ACM Classification System can be seen at https://www.acm.org/publications/class-2012 .

Kind regards,
Krassimir