[Fis] Murakami and Swift

Joseph Brenner joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Fri Mar 26 15:21:43 CET 2021

Karl wrote: the knowledge and ability to surf both waves and to connect with
one’s alternate selves, be these laterally or temporally distinct.

JEB: . . . unless of course they are not totally  ‘distinct’ at all but
overlap. That ‘continuity’ is not absolute is something I have been arguing
all along, but for reality, not fantasy.

Also, the statement that “one who remembers is partly identical to one who
is perceiving/had perceived;” is a truism. That “ Time is a recurring
element; either means nothing or is irrelevant.

Best,

Joseph

  _____