[Fis] [External Email] Re: Fwd: Entropy, the Second Law, and Life

Stanley N Salthe ssalthe at binghamton.edu
Mon Jan 18 21:28:02 CET 2021

  Pedro -- Regarding entropy definitions in respect to information, I have
found it useful to consider that what in Information Theory
is often/typically referred to as 'information' ought, instead, to be
referred to as 'information carrying capacity', while a sample taken
from this would then be 'information' neat. In other words, any system we
encounter will have a capacity to deliver information upon
investigation.
STAN