[Fis] [External Email] Re: Fwd: Entropy, the Second Law, and Life

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:53:06 CET 2021

16 shades of order

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks again to Marcus, who has shared with us, that there are 16 distinct
forms of energy, according to today’s knowledge. The number 16 is really
important, as it is a part of a smoking gun, contributing evidence towards
the proof of a theory.

The theory is centred around order. The transmission of genetic information
– from the written form in the DNA into the expanded, contemporary form in
the realisation by the organism, and retour -happens only under
circumstances that are highly ordered. Even the smallest intoxication or
stress can cause a deviation from the usual-expected, a disorder, that
leads to disturbances in physiology with the result that reproduction is
not possible.

Order connects the linear with the planar and the spatial. Order connects
the antecedent and the subsequent elements with the presently existing
elements. Order allows predictions about what shall come next: be this next
a next place or a next moment or a next property.

The subject being a fascinating one, the necessity was evident to write a
treatise bout the problem. The treatise introduces the problem, discusses
it, shows a/the solution, points out the limits of the explanation.

Let me show in a table the parallels between the treatise about speech and
the treatise about order

pointing to objects and their pictures in the brain and speaking about the
exercise

pointing to pictures of objects in the brain as they are moving

establishing what is a language

presenting the logical primitives (centaurs)

clarifying what is a word

demonstrating what are cycles

establishing the term structure

establishing the term order (succession)

type and position of words

position is a consequence of order

reference grid of meanings

usual patterns

address of elements in the reference grid

expectations for next coincidences

speaking comprehensively

avoid speaking, show

The great difference to the tractatus on speech is that the tractatus on
order does not involve the reader into a dialogue. The less is said by the
archaeologist who uncovers Atlantis, the less trouble he will get into with
geologists, marine vulcanologists, archeobotanists, historians and the
more.

The picture presented to you is a Lied ohne Worte. We speak of relations as
such. Symbols can picture the picture, but the reader has to look and find
his own words for that what she sees. Using simple symbols, one can
engineer a nice model, name it a tautomat, because it produces tautologies,
and watch the patterns. It is one’s own decision, whether one uses the term
“force” or that of “predictability”.

The 16, what has been brought to our attention, is a key part in the
mechanism. The system works with optimal capacity, if the term: *“How many
distinct properties among objects?” *is *16. *In fact, Nature makes use of
a very slight distortion within, inbuilt in the counting system. This
little wiggle allows a whole screenplay to come into existence. There is an
accounting equivalence among the answers to* “How many?”, “Where?”, “What
properties?”*, specifically if the *How many? is ~ 66. *The 16 comes in
extremely handy, as the necessary background combinatorics is zeroed in on,
actually, *17. *It will hopefully charm a smile on your face, as you learn,
that the two central sentences of Nature are, both: *6+11=17*, although
their spatial coordinates are slightly out of whack relative to each other.
The banality of it all: *6+11=17. *

If the model would bring you forth a previously unknown chemical element,
with properties as predicted, or a previously unobserved planet, with
properties as predicted, you would credit the idea and the engineering.
Here, we have the phenomenon called *gravity* that appears with properties
as predicted, based on sorting and ordering pairs of natural numbers. The
16 kinds of logical entities that have been observed in Nature support the
credibility of the model, too.

So much to 16, please forgive an old war horse which wakes up as the
trumpet calls 16.