[Fis] Fwd: Abstract--Electronic Symbiosis—Lessons from Bacteria

Dr. Plamen L. Simeonov plamen.l.simeonov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 23:14:14 CET 2021

Thank you, Pedro.

Indeed the key question for me right now - after sharing these earlier
thoughts - is to which extent science and our free will to explore the
riddles of the universe are "influenced"  and "moderated", yes - even
"censured" and "re-directed",  by some external interested forces in modern
days, much more than, say 100 years ago, by religious groups and movements?
In other words, I question the current state of "initial and boundary
conditions" for developing a free thought and will in human beings from the
current active generation (20-40 years old) as being reshaped, or even
recreated - without considering myself as being a QAnon or another
conspiracy group fan - under the direction of some external forces - not
necessarily aliens - that we currently ignore. We should not forget that a
great deal of the active memory of our human society died out untimely with
unfinished jobs to transfer their knowledge to the next generations,
because of SARS-nCOV-2. What do you think about this? What is coming next?

Best,

Plamen