[Fis] Session closing

Arieh Ben-Naim ariehbennaim at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:19:29 CET 2021

Dear Howard,
Although you said that you agree with me, I feel I do not agree, neither
with your email, nor with what you wrote on entropy in God Problem.
Entropy, is a well defined, well interpreted and very useful quantity in
thermodynamics.
The blunder is neither the concept of entropy nor the “ theory of entropy”
but the way people misused and misinterpreted entropy.
In your book you mention “Entropy’s error” and that the “notion of entropy
is wrong”
I certainly do not agree with you on that.
I am now working on a book which tentatively is called “ The Science of
God” where I criticize those who use scientific ideas ( including entropy
and the second law) in connection with God.
All the best
Arieh