[Fis] a simple question

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:10:36 CEST 2020

Information is not created but is a part of the culisse. The weight
difference the carrier experiences when lifting something with both arms.
Right arm says: x kg +/- d1%, left arm says y kg +/- d2%. Weight = (x+y)
/2. Slack, tolerance, information = (d1+d2) /2.

Right arm: counting spatial (similar) units, left arm: counting qualitative
(diverse) units. The metrics have a total of imprecision of max 3.4E-93%. (
oeis.org/A242615).
The two counting lines are not quite identical. The max deviation is near
n=66 with order of magnitude E-95. One should do the integration along N
for the total amount of discrepancy.
As to subunits f(n), please consider my last post, once more detailing
Information = expectation - is the case.
Danke
Karl