[Fis] Back to activities: FIS Conference in the 2021 IS4SISummit

Pedro C. Marijuan pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es
Fri Sep 11 14:31:48 CEST 2020

Dear Krassimir, Karl, and FIS colleagues,

It was very generous from Karl applying the "aliquando bonus dormitat
Homerus" to my slip...  friendly thanks.

And very interesting message from Krassimir. Counting with his technical
expertise will be quite useful for achieving a great FIS participation
in the IS4SI event. Maybe it would also be interesting for the
organization of the whole thing (Marcin?). We should have more exchanges
about that--publications included.

This Saturday I am caught in a virtual conference with Chinese
colleagues. I will present my new version of the 10 principles (it is
still the 2.0 version). Next Monday I will post about that in the list,
given that with this message I am completing the three weekly posts.

It is very nice hearing from FIS parties again!

Best--Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán

pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es