[Fis] New Dialog on Social Systems

Pedro C. Marijuan pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es
Thu Nov 26 20:19:31 CET 2020

Dear FIS Colleagues,

You may remember the announcement that Andrei Igamberdiev and me
circulated last year on a special issue in BioSystems on the
"Evolutionary Dynamics of Social Systems--Looking for a New Dialog". We
are glad to tell that the edition is finally over and the contributions
(more than 20) of this special issue can be freely visited and
downloaded during 50 days, until will 13 January 2021, in the link:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/biosystems/special-issue/107DGX9V85V

Quite a few contributors belong to our list: /Joseph Brenner & //Andrei
Igamberdiev/ (reflexive transformation of reality), /Loet Leydesdorff
/(codes in inter-human communications), /Howard Bloom/ (biopolitics:
bacterial roots of the new autocracies) , /Yagmur Denizhan /(from
archaic to modern myths), ///Wolfgang Hofkirchner /(the contemporary
Great Bifurcation), /Pedro Marijuan & Jorge Navarro/ (acceleration of
cultural change).... There are also contributions from the /Cliodynamics
school /(on political stability of societies), from /Adrian Bejan/
(constructal nature of social evolution), from /Nicholas Christakis/'
team (selective mating in human evolution), from /Andrei Khrennikov
/(entropy and quantum effects in decision making), etc.

You may have a previous glance on our editorial presenting the issue:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303264720301489

Hope you will find it an interesting and useful special issue.

Best--Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán

pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es