[Fis] whether this useful simulation is information, data or something else?

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Mon Mar 30 14:11:02 CEST 2020

Dear Annette and FIS Colleagues,

The following question I had sent to Gordana offline due to the FIS limit of number of posts per week.
I see it is still actual, so I resend it now.

In line with the FIS discussion, I would kindly ask you to tell, in your view, whether this useful simulation is information, data or something else?

Be healthy and in good spirit!
Friendly greetings
Krassimir