[Fis] Reply to Karl (FIS)

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:50:59 CEST 2020

I plan to assemble my contributions to fis and upload them as Selected
Essays. You can also peruse the contributions in the fis archive.

As to what A242615 signifies :

You know that the genetic information is contained in the DNA. This is a
sequential way of storing information. (the triplets are sequenced, and the
positions within the triplet are also distinct.)

Opposed to this, the organism is not sequenced. (One can't say that the
eyes are behind the liver but before blood.)

Please tell me, how the 2 ways of registering information match.

This is what A242615 answers.

We need some symbols that are concurrently sequenced and commutative. You
find such as enumerations of cycles.

Hope to have helped. You are welcome to ask.

Karl