[Fis] 10 Principles

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 15:28:04 CEST 2020

*Questions raised*

*Jaime:*

*The fundamental problem of information may be … how did we become two
cells? If you solve this problem, from a fundamental perspective, even
using an Indexical Digital Mechanism explanation, then I believe you have
solved the fundamental problem of information. *

*Bruno:*

*… Assuming Digital Mechanism, there is a level of description of my body
such that I will survive with my body being substituted by a digital body,
emulating the functional role of my part at that level. In that case I am
duplicable at that level. I can be “read and cut” in Helsinki (say), and
reconstituted in Moscow and Washington (where the information read in
Helsinki has been sent). *

*What can I expect when I am in Helsinki, prior to the read-cut and copy? *

*Homunculus 2.0, 21st century improved model with Artificial Intelligence*

Bruno’s assertion is, that an algorithm can be found that replicates
Individual B in such a fashion, that the replicate can be mistaken for a
person who drinks coffee, aside of acting just like Individual B. To soften
this up a bit, let us imagine that both Replicate_Moscow and
Replicate_Washington are able to exchange in meaningful conversation and
recognise Individual B’s favourite painters, poets and composers.
Homunculus 2.0 should at first have no bodily functions. That would
complicate the procedure too much.

The ability to construct Homunculus 2.0 is based on an extension to what
Bruno mentions quasi in an aside:

*… the arithmetical reality (the so called standard model of arithmetic,
that is the mathematical structure (N, 0, s, +, *)) generates and executes
all computations, including the infinitely many computations going through
my (indexical) state.*

There is an addition to be made to the *mathematical structure (N, 0, s, +,
*), *namely the comparison-fulfilment operation. Depending on the choice of
the users, symbols {<, ≠, →, ↔ or similar} can be used. The meaning of the
extension is that the elements have a-priori properties, which allow
sequencing among them. The permutations are implied in the *mathematical
structure (N, 0, s, +, *), *but the procedures of transforming –
resequencing – a permutation into a different permutation appear, to me, a
layman, not to be included in the *mathematical structure (N, 0, s, +, *).*

*Two versions of one and the same state of the world*

The automatic duplication of a Zusammenhang (web/set/collection of
relations) comes from the fact that *a+b=c *can be interpreted in *two *ways,
once from the viewpoint of *a=c-b, *and once from the viewpoint of *b=c-a*.
There is in both subspaces sufficient material to allow for independent
subvariants. Apparently, it is possible to evolve separately in two
fashions: once the world is described as a multitude of variants of *a=c-b*;
quasi as yellow garden peas, and once the world is described as a multitude
of variants of *b=c-a*; quasi as green garden peas.

The two versions appear in a geometrical form as cycles (webs of bondage,
strings, etc.) once one applies a soft tangential pressure to the natural
numbers (pairs of them) which causes them to resequence. One and the same
statement appears to be coming into existence twice, but for some special
cases.

*Pictures*

This was prepared for the Symmetry Festival in Sofia, which got reported to
2021

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/342623466_STANDARD_PLANES_AND_SPACES_EMERGE_WHEN_SEQUENCING_PAIRS_OF_NATURAL_NUMBERS

and

https://www.academia.edu/43494958/STANDARD_PLANES_AND_SPACES_EMERGE_WHEN_SEQUENCING_PAIRS_OF_NATURAL_NUMBERS

I believe to understand what Bruno is trying to express on the difference
between the replicable part of the intelligence (which can be built in an
AI project) and the human-as-a-biologic-entity. As far as I understand what
he says, I see myself to support his ideas, in my language and using my
terms of reference (which are based on the axiomatic nature of finite
assemblies and periodic changes).

Best

Karl