[Fis] Happy New 4718 Chinese Year

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Sat Jan 25 17:29:00 CET 2020

Dear Prof. Zhong and Asian Colleagues,

First of all, I want to send to you my best wishes for the Happy New 4718 Chinese Year!

Bulgaria and China have something similar – the two of oldies calendars in the world.
Today in Bulgaria is Day: 03, Month: Second, Year: 7525 (03.02.7525)
The structures of both calendars are similar but the Bulgarian one is more exact with more earlier starting day.
For more information please see:
- for Bulgarian calendar:
https://bgkalendar.com/?lang=en
https://dailymysteries.com/2019/07/29/the-old-bulgarian-calendar-is-the-oldest-in-the-world-recognized-by-unesco-according-to-him-we-expect-7525-years/
- for Chinese calendar
http://www.webexhibits.org/calendars/calendar-chinese.html

Second, I agree with you and Gordana that the known definitions of concept “information” are not good  but, I think, this is another discussion, which have to be postponed after the current.

Friendly greetings
Krassimir