[Fis] Why is FIS important?

Joseph Brenner joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Wed Nov 13 09:01:38 CET 2019

You wrote:

JC: Joseph asked about CS Peirce's notion of information, presumably in
relation to his personal constructive inferences about the nature of quantum
theory with respect to the animate and the inanimate.

JEB: This is not a question I asked. I wanted an explanation of two terms
allegedly used by Peirce about information quoted in your note.

JC: Re Topol, Do these highly speculative but rationally justified
assertions (in the Peircian sense of from its to titbits to bits?) relate to
FIS? If so, what are the rational connections between our rational
discussions and E J Topol's rational expectations and his well-articulated
conjectures?

JEB: The overemphasis on data driven medicine makes me sick.

JEB: I do not consider it a 'rational' discussion of knowledge to begin by
reducing it out of existence.

Best,

Joseph