[Fis] THE RULE

Pedro C. Marijuan pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es
Sun Jun 16 21:23:19 CEST 2019

Ehem, let me remind to discussants the fis rule of a maximum of _two
postings per week_. Given that it was a long time without discussion,
let us start the new week without counting previous excesses, but please
keep the rule in mind. By the way, we follow the International Business
Week, that starts on Monday and ends on Sunday...

Best--Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán

pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es

---