[Fis] "the mother of information"--MINI-BRAINS

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:19:05 CET 2019

Hi folks,

in one of the comments there was a reference to some studies that suggest
that space characteristics can change and thus influence concatenation
among materials. This idea is very much supported by the numbers. Since the
discussion has moved forward on the distinction between conscious or not,
the supportive statement is somewhat late, but is supportive nevertheless.

As to conscious or subconscious:
this is a switch the button of which is is in the office and the valves are
in the basement. It is irrelevant, whether the subject says that he has
pushed the button or ineed does push the button, but the vlve is not
moving. What we have to concentrate on is the state of the valve
(restricting or allowing circulation). If a valve is closed all times, the
problem is not that it is subconscious but rather that it is closed. One
would want to deal with a case of inhibition, if action is requested. The
technical term for the distinction would be synton -dyston. Synton are
symptoms which the subject acknowledges to possess and identifies with (I
maintain discipline in my family as I see fit) or says is alien to him (I
don't know why but I always yell at the brat and feel remorse afterwards)
/This example would be with valve too much open./

In the context of FIS:
We all know that fundamental rules of thinking are logically true and
delineate that what is reasonable from that what is a nonsense. In whatever
measure we think ourselves freethinkers and innovative, it simply will not
work if we do not open the valve which enables one to think differently. If
no flying fish can exist, it is not reasonable to look at documentaries
about fauna of the Amazonas where such things are shown. Please consider
the following table (hope it comes across readable).

*Placing the Subject*

*Concept*

*Traditional*

*New*

*Units*

all alike

all different

O O O O O O O

ϗ Ϙ ϼ ж ѭ ԉ

*distinguishable*

no

yes

*Sorting makes sense*

no

yes

*Different sequences can be seen*

no

yes

*Ideas about sequences reasonable*

no, because there is nothing to talk about

yes

*Ideas about different sequences reasonable*

no, because sequences are all alike

yes

*Algorithm of resequencing worth thinking about*

no different sequences, so no resequencing thinkable

very much so

*Anything to see?*

no

oh, what a spectacle

Please consider that all logical statements about elements of a set deal
with mental concepts that are different to each other. Once we understand
the subject is outside the traditional edifice of thinking, we can
willingly learn to un-inhibit the taboos about dealing with such things
that are different. In that segment is the stuff information is made of to
be found.

Karl