[Fis] FIS in IS4SI (& Sentic Forms!)

Pedro C. Marijuan pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es
Mon Feb 11 14:04:26 CET 2019

Dear FIS Colleagues,

*As you can see in the web of the IS4SI next conference,
**https://is4si2019.com/en/**
**there is a FIS mini-conference planned--in the "Submissions" section
of that web.*
*Those FISers willing to participate in the Conference, and to submit
within  that slot, **
**could they please contact me offline in order to organize it?*

On another matter, I have always been very intrigued by the idea of
"sentic forms"
postulated by Manfred Eigen decades ago. He was a polymath and very
gifted musician.
According to him, some musical (or vocal) accords represent instinctive
codes for the sharing
of basic emotions among individuals and even across species.
Well, I do not remember a show of sentic forms such as the song I
referred recently.
See the interpretation at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32d1bq-kG5c
In spite that it is sung in Spanish, I think every one can understand it...
This very young singer mesmerizes audiences and has often made people
burst into tears.
What kind of communication does she establish?

All the best

--Pedro
Pedro C. Marijuán

pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es