[Fis] Pause to Wait Pedro's New Year Lecture!

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Fri Dec 27 13:27:53 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues,
This is really interesting discussion but I think we have to postpone it for
later time.
The New Year Discussion is already announced and let our colleagues present
it.
Concept "disinformation" is important and I shall discuss it with great
pleasure.
We have enough time after it to return to current topic.
Please excuse me for doubling my letter "The Bandwagon", it was my mistake.
Happy New Year!
Friendly greetings
Krassimir