[Fis] Season Greetings

Pedro C. Marijuan pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es
Mon Dec 23 13:49:19 CET 2019

Dear FISers,

Like in previous years, after the Xmas pause, we will receive the 2020
with our traditional "New Year Lecture".
As usual it will be announced during the last week or the first days of
the new year.
It revolve around a topic recently arise: DISINFORMATIONt.
And it will be in charge of the emerging FRENCH IS4SI CHAPTER,

To everybody: Season Greeting & Merry Xmas time! Feliz Navidad from
Zaragoza!

See below the customary Nativity Scene in the square of El Pilar Basilica.
Best--Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán

pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es