[Fis] Five Momenta. A First Preferred Itinerary

Joseph Brenner joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Fri Oct 23 21:31:13 CEST 2015

 Dear Pedro and Colleagues,

 Pedro's note has brought out more clearly to me the concept of an
 'Itinerary' as a path between Momenta. I for one would be willing to accept
 the discipline that comments should address relations and movement between
 Momenta in an AGREED UPON SEQUENCE. The one in Pedro's note is certainly a
 valid option, and perhaps we should try to list just one or two others to
 choose from. I think the term Pedro uses of 'itinerary elements' is
consistent with this.

 This approach, if implemented, would have the advantage that I have often
 urged: each of us would have to study something he or she has not
 studied previously, or not in this context. There would be some unity in
 this resulting diversity, at least in the order of the discussion.

 The overlaps and interactions between Momenta other than the next one in
 line should not be neglected, but they can remain in the background.
 Comments welcome.

Best wishes,

Joseph