[Fis] Shannon-Weavers' Levels A, B, C.

Bob Logan logan at physics.utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 14 21:59:30 CEST 2015

The list is far from complete - organization is a form of information so is DNA see Kauffman, Logan et al. Propagation of Organization: An Enquiry at
www.academia.edu/783503/Propagating_organization_an_enquiry

Regards to all my FIS friends - Bob

Robert K. Logan
Prof. Emeritus - Physics - U. of Toronto
Fellow University of St. Michael's College
Chief Scientist - sLab at OCAD
http://utoronto.academia.edu/RobertKLogan
www.physics.utoronto.ca/Members/logan
www.researchgate.net/profile/Robert_Logan5/publications