[Seapv] Fwd: Comparative Pathology Fellowship at John Hopkins

Lluís Luján Lluis.Lujan en unizar.es
Lun Mayo 22 13:37:08 CEST 2023

FYI

Asunto: Comparative Pathology Fellowship at John Hopkins
Fecha: 2023-05-20 19:08
De: "Francisco A. Uzal via Davis_members"
<davis_members en list.cldavis.org>
Destinatario: "davis_members en list.cldavis.org"
<davis_members en list.cldavis.org>
Responder a: "Francisco A. Uzal" <fauzal en UCDAVIS.EDU>

The Johns Hopkins University Department of Molecular and Comparative
Pathobiology invites applications for post DVM pathology training for
candidates who seek to advance their expertise in comparative and
experimental pathology.

  ·       The Senior Fellow position (12-24m) is for candidates who have
completed a residency or equivalent, and are ACVP or ECVP eligible.

  ·       The 3yr option is a 'residency' (School of Medicine prefers
the term fellowship for non MD positions) & candidates must fulfill ACVP
credentialing requirements.

Johns Hopkins research is exceptionally diverse, and the caseload
includes rodents, swine, non-human primates, fish, amphibians etc.
Scientific collaborations and publications are encouraged, with training
and supervision by 4 ACVP board-certified pathologists. The fellow
participates in ACVP, ACLAM and research oriented training activities
including Clinical and Pathology Rounds, Slide Conferences, One Medicine
Seminars, Journal Clubs, and didactic courses.

Please contact cbrayton en jhmi.edu if you have any questions.

Cory Brayton, DVM, Diplomate, ACLAM, ACVP

Director, Phenotyping Core

Associate Professor, Molecular and Comparative Pathobiology

Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine

Broadway Research Building, Suite 851 (MRB 851)

733 North Broadway

Baltimore, MD  21205

TEL: 410 502 3050  -- FAX: 443-287-2954

cbrayton en jhmi.edu