[Seapv] RV: National Pathology Week online veterinary pathology quiz event

Naranjo, Carolina Carolina-Naranjo en idexx.com
Mie Jun 15 16:49:58 CEST 2022

Apreciados colegas,

Especialmente para aquellos que trabajáis con estudiantes de veterinaria, os remito esta información por si es de vuestro interés.

Gracias,

Carol

Carol Naranjo Freixa I Anatomic Pathologist II

IDEXX Laboratories │ Carrer Plom 2-8, 3ª │ 08038 Barcelona  │ España │NIF B61740361
Tel: +34 932 672 660│carolina-naranjo en idexx.com │www.idexx.es

Este correo electrónico puede contener información privilegiada y confidencial. Si  sospecha que no es el destinatario al cual este correo electrónico va dirigido, le pedimos que lo borre y notifique al remitente lo antes posible.

Dear Lorenzo, Emma, Kelly and Carol

Would you mind circulating this link amongst your vet students who may be interested?

https://www.rcpath.org/event/vetpathquiz.html<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.rcpath.org/event/vetpathquiz.html__;!!NK8mlZvK!9uVTvIu1q72m3_vm0s94iHf1UFTJERA7F-qWTYRrg5Qe9ZQJfP3VRZzCsLVabIt8XcO8w514XU2-Hpw8ABP-j7r2x49amsI$>
[https://www.rcpath.org/uploads/assets/69255591-4586-41bf-ac2f75b06cc5051e/socialmediaimage_1d7df6a0396421b23f8e1b8419de187b_4a7c7e45a350/NPW-Logo-2022-RGB-01smaller.jpg]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.rcpath.org/event/vetpathquiz.html__;!!NK8mlZvK!9uVTvIu1q72m3_vm0s94iHf1UFTJERA7F-qWTYRrg5Qe9ZQJfP3VRZzCsLVabIt8XcO8w514XU2-Hpw8ABP-j7r2x49amsI$>
Veterinary pathology virtual pub quiz<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.rcpath.org/event/vetpathquiz.html__;!!NK8mlZvK!9uVTvIu1q72m3_vm0s94iHf1UFTJERA7F-qWTYRrg5Qe9ZQJfP3VRZzCsLVabIt8XcO8w514XU2-Hpw8ABP-j7r2x49amsI$>
About this event Discover the fascinating world of pathology in the fun of a pub quiz format, from the comfort of your own home. Teams of up to six undergraduates studying veterinary science (or similar) are invited to join in our National Pathology Week online veterinary pathology quiz even
www.rcpath.org<http://www.rcpath.org>

Thanks and best wishes
Sarah

Prof. Sarah Coupland, MBBS, PhD, FRCPath
George Holt Chair of Pathology
Consultant Histopathologist @ Liverpool Clinical Laboratories
Vice President for Communications, Royal College of Pathologists
General Secretary of the Pathological Society of GB and Ireland

Institute of Systems, Molecular and Integrative Biology
Room 365, 3rd Floor
The William Henry Duncan Building, 6 West Derby Street
University of Liverpool
Liverpool, L7 8TX, UK

Tel:+44-151-794-9104

Disclaimer

This email and any attachment(s) has been sent by the Royal College of Pathologists as a charity registered in England and Wales (registered charity 261035) or one of its subsidiaries (“RCPath Trading”) and is confidential and may be legally privileged.

Any dissemination, copying, or use of or reliance upon such information by or to anyone other than the recipient[s] listed above is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately at the email address above and destroy any and all copies of this message.

If you do not wish to receive future communication from the College please let us know and we will make sure you will not. We will always ensure we protect your privacy including any personal information you may share with us. Please refer to our Privacy Policy<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.rcpath.org/about-the-college/governance/college-policies/privacy-policy.html__;!!NK8mlZvK!9uVTvIu1q72m3_vm0s94iHf1UFTJERA7F-qWTYRrg5Qe9ZQJfP3VRZzCsLVabIt8XcO8w514XU2-Hpw8ABP-j7r21Q3YJ-w$> We will always uphold your rights as detailed in the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation.