[Seapv] Fwd: [RIEC] Announcing WildEpi-9

Lluís Luján Lluis.Lujan en unizar.es
Mie Sep 4 14:11:08 CEST 2019

FYI

-------- Missatge Original --------
Assumpte: [RIEC] Announcing WildEpi-9
Data: 2019-09-02 10:25
Remitent: ENCARNACION DELGADO DELGADO <Encarnacion.Delgado en UCLM.ES>
Destinatari: RIEC en LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES
Respon a: Investigación sobre sanidad de fauna silvestre y enfermedades
compartidas <RIEC en LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES>

Dear Friends and Colleagues (please circulate),

We are attaching the announcement of the upcoming 9th edition of our
“WILDLIFE EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE CONTROL” course (or WildEpi-9),
that will take place in November 2019 and March 2020. This practical
course provides specialized training in epidemiology and wildlife
disease control by the SaBio research group at IREC (www.IREC.com [1])
and selected invited faculty. Lectures, practical training and field
trips are based at the IREC Wildlife Research Institute in Ciudad Real,
one of Europe´s hotspots for this extraordinary scientific field. The
course is split in two weeks: 18-22 November 2019 and 9-13 March 2020.
Information on contents and how to register can be found at
http://www.irec.es/difusion/noticias/wildepi-9-una-capacitacion-practica-unica-enfermedades-la-fauna-silvestre/
[2] . The fee is 490€ and sign-in is open until September 20th. For
additional information and help please e-mail
encarnacion.delgado en uclm.es.

With kind regards, the organizers.

Encarnación Delgado Delgado
Instituto de Investigación en Recursos Cinegéticos (IREC)
CSIC-UCLM-JCCLM
Ronda de Toledo 12, 13071 CIUDAD REAL (Spain)
Tel.(+34) 926-295450    Ext. 3384
Fax.(+34)926-295451

www.sabio-irec.com [3]