[Pdi.espsh] Would your engineering or science department be interested in hosting an undergraduate intern? as of November 2021

Merche Rincón mrincon en unizar.es
Vie Jul 9 10:44:13 CEST 2021

Buenos días,

UniLaSalle, universidad francesa con la que tenemos firmado convenios de
movilidad, nos ha mandado el siguiente mensaje, interesados en enviar
alumnos de tercer curso de Ingeniería Ambiental, desde noviembre de 2021
a enero de 2022, para la realización de prácticas Erasmus+, participando
en experimentos en curso, trabajo de campo, etc.

Nuestro Centro está interesado en colaborar con esta institución, así
que os pediría que valorarais recibir a alguno de estos alumos. Si
estáis interesados, poneos en contacto con *Pablo Martín, pmr en unizar.es,
*para gestionarlo.

Gracias y un saludo

/"Dear partners, /

/Last January I wrote to you to see if you could host an intern in
autumn 2021 under the Erasmus internship program, and you positively
responded with proposals and possibilities.  Some of you haven't been
contacted yet to my knowledge. Some of our students have found
internships, and others are still looking. /

////

/Now I have another group of students who will be looking for an
internship under the Erasmus+ program, their internship would last
approximately 12 weeks, from early November 2021 to the end of January
2022.These students will be in their third year of Environmental
Engineering. Their first 2 years of environmental engineering were quite
heavy in Math, Physics, Chemistry, and Life and Earth Sciences./

/These students could work on projects, help carry out experiments, do
field work or be involved in activities that have specific protocols to
follow.They have done lab work in their program, and they would be
interested in working on subjects related to environmental science or
engineering./