[Pdi.espsh] 56th CROATIAN AND 16TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON AGRICULTURE

Dirección EPS direspsh en unizar.es
Vie Oct 16 11:17:49 CEST 2020

Por si fuese de vuestro interés, os enviamos
información recibida de uno de nuestros socios
Eramus, la Faculty of Agrobiotehnical Sciences
Osijek, Croacia (<http://www.fazos.unios.hr/>http://www.fazos.unios.hr/).
´

Se ruega, hag extensiva la información a quien
consideren pueda resultar de interés.

Un saludo,

"Dear Madam/Sir,

on behalf of the Organizing Committee we are glad
to inform you about organizing of 56th CROATIAN
AND 16TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON AGRICULTURE
that will be held in Olympia Sky hotel in VODICE,
CROATIA from 14th to 19th February 2021.

First announcement and all additional information
you can find on web site:
<http://fazos.hr/sa/index_en.html>http://fazos.hr/sa/index_en.html
We hope that you will take participation at this
Symposium and looking forward to meeting you in Vodice.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the symposium will
be held in compliance with the prescribed
epidemiological measures and recommendations.

Best regards,

President of the Organizing Committee

Prof Krunoslav Zmai , PhD"

----------
María Eugenia Marqués López
Subdirectora de Relaciones Internacionales

Secretaría de Dirección
Escuela Politécnica Superior
Universidad de Zaragoza
Ctra. Cuarte, s/n, - 22071 HUESCA