[Pdi.espsh] Invitation: TWE+ Teaching Mobility Pilot - 02-06 March, 2020 (UniLaSalle, France)

Dirección EPS direspsh en unizar.es
Mie Nov 27 10:07:48 CET 2019

Estimado PDI,

Por si fuese de vuestro interés, os trasladamos la siguiente invitación.

Saludos,

Dear Professor,

We kindly invite you to participate in our unique
teaching mobility pilot project in Beauvais,
France in March 2020, within the frames of the
Teach With Erasmus+ project (TWE+).

For further information on the project, please
visit the www.teachwitherasmus.eu [1] website.

TWE+ is intended to follow the initiative of the
staffmobility.eu platform and create a new
platform for future teaching mobilities. The
platform will include a database of teaching
methods to equip the teachers with pedagogical
tools during their mobility. The partners will
also develop a Quality and Impact Measurement
Tool that will be used to evaluate teaching mobilities.

The first pilot week to test our findings is
going to be held by Institut Polytechnique
UniLaSalle, Beauvais, France. For this event, we
primarily would like to invite higher education
teaching staff (junior teaching staff is strongly
encouraged to apply!) from the field of
entrepreneurship, innovation management,
sustainable innovation and climate studies.

If your research area is different, please stay
tuned for the next two teaching mobility pilots
in Alcalá, Spain and Budapest, Hungary in later
2020. We will send the information as soon as possible.
Important details:

The topic of this week will be the “ Impact
Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Innovation.
Climate challenges : A contribution to change the world!â€

  * Time: 02-06 March, 2020
  * Venue: UniLaSalle, Beauvais, France
  * Application deadline: 12 December 2019
  * Target group for the event: higher education
teaching staff from the following fields:
(impact) entrepreneurship, innovation management, sustainable innovation.

For further information please find attached the
Invitation and Programme. To submit your
application, please complete the online Application Form at

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0Xl-IujlM6xhS0m1QaEukA_K0GYTS2Y-Cbjj-BoNYqyZq2w/viewform?usp=sf_link
[2] before the indicated deadline (Results will
be announced by email on the 16-17 December 2019).

Once selected for participation, new
inter-institutional agreements can be set up for
realizing this teaching mobility.
For more details and the planned agenda, please
see the attached invitation letter.
We are looking forward to meet you in Beauvais!

Have a pleasant weekend.

Best regards,
Kimberley
Kimberley COUCHY
International Relations Assistant
UniLaSalle
19 rue Pierre Waguet - BP 30313 - F-60026 BEAUVAIS Cedex
Tél. : +33 3.44.06.76.19

Links:
------
[1]
https://imsva91-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teachwitherasmus.eu&umid=2D3E0AC4-983B-DC05-BC36-CCD1B39849A7&auth=5534cc926531a0376543dc34319dab365f8764e7-9026f66b8922e68f43fe3ed379eb87778ceac3b2
[2]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0Xl-IujlM6xhS0m1QaEukA_K0GYTS2Y-Cbjj-BoNYqyZq2w/viewform?usp=sf_link

----------
María Eugenia Marqués
Subdirectora de Relaciones Internacionales

Secretaría de Dirección
Escuela Politécnica Superior
Universidad de Zaragoza
Ctra. Cuarte, s/n, - 22071 HUESCA