[Extranjeros.doctorado] Introduction Week by the International Students’ Association of Zaragoza (ISA).

Santiago López de Soria slopsor en unizar.es
Mie Ene 17 14:32:22 CET 2024

Dear student,

First of all, welcome to Zaragoza! We are writing to you from the
non-profit youth association ISA Zaragoza to invite you to the
introduction week we have organized from the 22th january to the 2nd
February.

We will post of the information about our activities in our instagram
@isazaragozainternational and our dissemination Whatsapp group :
https://chat.whatsapp.com/EmMd3p0pWAxCgi8bOFf9fV

We would like to help you in your transition to our city, so local
volunteers organize activities and trips for you to meet people,
practice Spanish and learn more about Zaragoza, Aragon and our Spanish
culture. o check our previous activities: @isazaragozainternational

If you have any doubts , contact us via email isazaragozamedia en gmail.com
Do you want to get to know us? Click here: www.isazaragoza.es
<https://www.isazaragoza.es>

Best

Isa Zaragoza