[Est.educz] English Club at the Faculty of Education

Mónica Martín monicam en unizar.es
Vie Mar 3 10:34:28 CET 2023

Dear students,
Would you like to join an English Club to explore films, books, music, poetry, trends, news, social activism, and other topics in English?
We’re designing an innovative project for students from the Primary and Infant Education Teaching degrees and we’d love to learn about your interests. Joining the English Club at the Faculty will give you the opportunity to practise English and discover great cultural sources in a relaxed and friendly environment run by students.
Could you please complete this short survey?
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/zPMJ6cyPEkCTGD3r5__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!WsKENSyfIOgwzKVEmVn0vR_XhThI1RYd1T4A3veGtu7tHYmB8XpJiGvh5tV7QzP6JJATM5Z03eSdWStr2vvZzX6qng$

Many thanks and best wishes,

Mónica Martín
---